Electrical Fire in Damascus Nightclub

Police source says fire caused by electrical short circuit

A fire broke out in a Damascus nightclub on May 29 Street on Monday. It was caused by an electrical short circuit, according to a source at the Damascus Police Command.

 

The source said that firefighters were working to extinguish the fire which sent smoke billowing over the area.

 

Translated and edited by The Syrian Observer
 

......

News



Recommend article

Sender's Name:
Sender's Email:
Receiver's Name:
Receiver's Email: